My personal reading challenge theme for May was "URBAN FANTASY WITH MALE PROTAGONIST". This was proven to be a success -- maybe because I love Urban Fantasy in the first place and always love to be able to find good ones with male protagonist. Duly noted that I only discovered four new authors, but in total I read 10 books with this theme and loving each and everyone of them.
Here they are:
01) Nicholas Kauffman - Dying is My Business : 4 stars
02) Lish McBride - Hold Me Closer, Necromancer: 4 stars
03) Lish McBride - Necromancing the Stone : 4.5 stars
04) M.L. Brennan - Generation V : 4 stars
05) M.L. Brennan - Iron Knight: 4 stars
06) Glenn Bullion - Demonspawn: 4 stars
07) Glenn Bullion - A Witch to Live: 4 stars
08) Glenn Bullion - Jack Kursed: 4 stars
09) Glenn Bullion - Demon's Doorway: 4 stars
10) Glenn Bullion - Witch's Kurse: 4 stars
So what's in it for me in June? Well, the M/M Romance Group's Love's Landscape Event officially started. So I'll make it easy for myself as well. June will be all about this event. Will try to at least catching up with 2 - 3 LL stories a week.